The Danish bicycle tradition is a crucial part of Danish Culture. Kulturringen – Culture by Bike is an unique opportunity to experience 450 km/280 miles of Danish Culture. The route is crammed with cultural and natural experiences. Get off your bike and explore small museums, swim in the ocean like a true viking or discover hidden ruins and barrows from ancient times.
We have made a small digital version of the route. Have a look at the route on your computer, smartphone or tablet here
Guidebook – Culture By Bike in East Jutland
You can buy the official bicycle Guidebook Kulturringen – Culture by Bike. In this guidebook, you will find maps, pictures and descriptions of the 20 unique routes. You get tips for staying the night, places to eat an much more. 176 pages which guides to the best experiences on your trip. The route is also signposted.
You can buy it for 50 dkr., which is less than 7 Euro excl. shippingcosts and fees.
Buy the guidebook here:
- Aarhus English Bookstore, Frederiks Alle 53, 8000 Aarhus
- Skanderborg Biblioteker i Skanderborg, Ry, Galten og Hørning
- Museum Skanderborg, Adelgade 5, 8660 Skanderborg
- Odder Bibliotek, Mejerivej 14, 8300 Odder
- Montra Odder Parkhotel, Torvald Køhlsvej 25, 8300 Odder
- Odder Strand Camping, Toldvejen 50,8300 Odder
- Hinnerup Bog & idé, Storegade 8, 8382 Hinnerup
- Hammel Bog og Idé, Tema Centret Østergade 16, 8450 Hammel
- Bog og Idé Hadsten, Hadsten Centret, Nørregade 4, 8370 Hadsten
You can buy the guidebook online at Cyklistbutikken 1905
If you have any questions please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to buy a Bike Travel, with accommodations, bikes etc. along parts of the route – Se what Ruby Travels offers you; bike-denmark.dk/cykelture/east-jutland-a-la-carte/